Saturday 17 August 2013

Guest Designer for Scrappy Moms Stamps

Hey everyone! 
Well I am back from vacation! Had a great time with my family and friends!
I am so excited to be the August Guest Designer for Scrappy Moms Stamps this month!
I love their stamps and use them often!
They have 2 amazing new sets this week!
Here they are:

These two amazing stamp sets are ready for order today at the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog.
Stayed tuned all week for projects made with these stamp sets here and by all the Scrappy Moms Stamps designers!
Take Care,

2 comments:

Life and Knits said...

I'll have to go over and check them out. Hope you had a great vacation!!

Susie

Migdalia said...

Welcome back!!!
I will stop by and check them out!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!