Saturday 28 April 2012

Copic Marker Journal for Sheila

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a fabulous day!
I want to share with you today a copic marker journal that I made for my friend Sheila over at She's a Sassy Lady. She has just found copics too and I thought she would love one of these journals. Hope you love it Sheila.
Sheila makes some fabulous projects and youtube videos, you should go check her out.
I used London Market papers by Pink Paislee and printed the pdfs on xpress it paper.







I would love for you to subscribe to my youtube channel.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Take care,

5 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

How Lucky is Miss Sassy?!? It's GORGEOUS!!!

Migdalia said...

Love the one you made for Chris and LOVE this one, also!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea. I love your journals and so useful too
Hugs Julie P

Trish and Treasure said...

Wow, this is awesome!!! I absolutely love it!!!! Very inspiring!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am.... The photos just don't do this book justice.... I love it!!! I have gone through my cards a couple of times now and can't even find one good enough to send as a thank you card as they look shabby next to this book!!! I am just overwelmed every time I look at it! Thank you just doesn't seem liek enough to say... I LOVE MY LITTLE BOOK! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!