Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Last of the Valentine Projects!

Hey everyone! Hope you all having a great week!
I want to share with you the 'Last" of my Valentine projects.
I made these little Valentine pencil holders for my son, Ethan's class. I used My Creative Time's XL label die and the stitched circle die. I also used her Valentine stamps. I colored the little image with my copics.



Okay, so after I brought those other Valentines into work the other day, I have had a few people asking for cards. :)
This next one is for a male co-worker who wanted a card for his sweetie.
I used some Martha Stewart paper, Heart from Sweethearts cartridge cut at 3 1/4 inches, riibon from Michael's, sentiments from Scrappy Moms, Pink by Design  



I really had a blast creating my first Valentine cards. But, I am ready to move on to something new. Time to back up the Valentine supplies until next year and dig out the Easter and St. Patrick's Day supplies.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Take Care and Keep Creating,

8 comments:

jessica said...

beautiful job Candy!TFS

mamawcindy said...

Love the Pencil Holders and I Love that Card. I'm sure your Male Co-Workers Wife Loved It. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Just love the pencil holders.... boy that cuddlebug was busy! TFS

Shelby said...

Fantastic project and I'm sure the kiddos just loved them!

Shelby

Georgiana said...

I bet the kids all loved those pencils. I know my students can never have too many. Your card is great...I bet your co-worker's sweetie was surprised.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Cricut Couple said...

What can I say? PERFECTION! That's the only word I can come up with!

Unknown said...

Inspiring project and sweet valentine card! TFS!

Rosie said...

love them both!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!