Saturday 18 February 2012

Get Well Soon Butterfly


  • Hey everyone! Yeah it's the weekend! Hope you all had a great week and are geared up for a fabulous weekend. My hubby will be home for the weekend so I know it will be busy.
I want to share with you today a card I made for a co-worker. She said her aunt is having chemo and she needed a get well card.
Here's what I came up with...
Recipe:
Standard A2 size card
Butterfly cut from Hanna Montana at 3 inches
Patterned Paper -
Cardstock - Recollections and Papertrey Ink
Embossing Folder - D'vine Swirls
Ribbon - Papertrey Ink
Also used dimensionals, atg gun, memento ink, clear glitter gel pen, glue dots and 2 way glue pen
 I colored the butterfly with my clear glitter gel pen.
 Love this sentiment.
This sentiment from My Craft Spot is so beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Take Care and Keep Creating,

15 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Beautiful Card! I love the butterfly. What a thoughtful thing to do for your co-worker. TFS.

Tami
scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card, I am sure she will love it! TFS

mum of two said...

That butterfly is stunning! Who would have thought it would be on Hannah Montanna? Thanks for sharing :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

ScrappyRae10 said...

Beautiful!!! I sure hope her aunt makes it through her hard time!!!

L.B. said...

This turned out beautiful and so elegant.

Shelly said...

It's beautiful Candy. That butterfly looks great!
Shelly

Georgiana said...

Very pretty.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Great paper and so sweet!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Candy! This is just so cheerful! I LOVE IT!!!

Rosie said...

beautiful card


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Candy Beautiful Card! I love the color and the sentiment is just right. Stop by my blog I'm having a giveaway. Blessing AJ!

Theresa said...

This card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

Shelby said...

Beautiful card! Every time I come visit, your beautiful designs almost make me want to pull out my cricut again!!

Shelby

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Candy, this is just gorgeous.. and i love the sentiment you put on it. Beautiful card, i am sure it will brighten her day

Amy said...

This is sooo pretty! Love the sparkly butterfly! :)Amy

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!