Sunday 4 September 2011

Beary Best Friends

Hey everyone! Hope your weekend has been fabulous so far! We are having a great weekend here in Alberta. Still nice weather so all is good.
 Today's card I made for some of challenges I've seen http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com - #107 "Zoo time Two"- use two zoo animals: http://birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com - #25 Birthday Card and http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com - #24 Friends are the Best.

Recipe:
Card is an Easel card- when folded is A2 size
Patterned paper - Echo Park and Papertrey Ink
Cardstock - Papertrey Ink and Recollections
Bears - Create a Critter Cartridge cut at 3 inches
Happy Birthday Sentiment - My Creative Time
Beary Best Friend Sentiment - My Pink Stamper
Die cuts that Sentiments are on - My Creative Time
Also used rick rack and bling from my stash, glossy accents and Memento inks.



This is my first easel card. I love how it turned out.
I hope you all enjoyed my little Beary card. Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment. I would also love it if you became a follower!
:)  Candy

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Adorable card! I love the colors you used and the animals are precious. Great Job!!! Good luck in the challenges...

:: Samantha KT :: said...

Oh my! This is so adorable! Love how you've placed those sweet bears on an easel card! Great job!

Thanks for participating in this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Samantha
hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

Kristie W. said...

Your card is sooooo cute!! Adorable critters :) Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes and PaperCutz!

Amy said...

What a cute easel card! I love those adorable little bears! Thanks for sharing this week at Birthday Sundaes :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Respect My Kraft - Kris and Kristen said...

Cute colors, cute lil animals!!

Keep Krafting! =]
-Kristen

Joy said...

Adorable card !! Love the papers and the rick rack ! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Kate said...

This is so, so sweet! Those bears are just perfect with your fun sentiment!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

jennyplace2 said...

Such a sweet card! I just love the darling bears. Great job on the challenge at My Craft Spot.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the easel card. Especially like the Panda since I'm a fan of Pandas.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Bamabel said...

Simply adorable! Love your paper choices too! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

Aymee

Carol<>< said...

sweet card!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute card!! I love your adorable critters! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Amy C said...

This is darling!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot.

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!