Monday 4 July 2011

Emma's Card

Hey everyone!! Happy 4th of July. Todays card is one I made for my friend Tracey's little girl Emma. I haven't seen her in quite a while and when I was in Vegas recently I picked Emma up an oufit. So I figured I would make her a card to go along with it.She is 17 months old so I thought she would like this cute little girl. I put a stamp on the inside that says "thinking of you"
.

The little girl was from the Baby steps cartridge. The cardstock is from papertrey ink and recollections. The ribbon is from papertrey ink. The sentiment is from Pink by Design. The background paper is K and Company. I used diamond stickles around the sentiment and on the little girl's dress and hairband. I used glossy accents on her little shoes, mouth and eyes. Hope you enjoy this card! 


Please leave me a comment and I will see you again tomorrow with another card. Candy:)


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Another adorable creation Candy - thanks for sharing at Craft Junkie Too. :)
Tracy

Anonymous said...

this card is sooooo cute.

Unknown said...

Love this card!!! I just bought this cartridge last night &I can't wait to make cuts ((:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!